Cold Headers & Thread Rollers
Cold Headers & Thread Rollers Available for Immediate Sale.
Jerome A. Luggen
Items for Sale
Sale Specific Terms & Conditions:
All machines "sold as is", "where is". Inspection by appointment only with Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers, Inc. All sales subject to a 10% Buyers Premium. All sales are subject to loading charges where applicable. All invoices must be paid within 24 hours after award of bid. All purchases must be removed within 7 days after the after the award of bid. All sales are subject to sale taxes where applicable. All buyers must comply with the "General Terms and Conditions".
General Terms & Conditions
1. IDENTIFICATION - All purchasers are required to give full name and addresses at time of registration.
2. TIME OF PAYMENT - All invoices must be paid within 24 hours after award of bid. Any other arrangements must be made with CIA prior to bidding. If not, the merchandise will be deemed abandoned and Buyer will lose any right, title or interest Buyer may have acquired and the merchandise shall revert and repossess to CIA without further notice to Buyer and the transaction shall be null and void as to Buyer.
3. REMOVAL - All purchases must be removed not later than the date specified in the Auction Catalogue, the Equipment Removal section on our website and/or announced at the sale time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. All goods are sold "Where Is". Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the Buyer. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. CIA shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the Buyer any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time aforesaid.
4. MANNER OF PAYMENT - All payments must be made by cash, cashier's check, wire transfer or company check with a bank letter of authorization guaranteeing funds to Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers, Inc. All checks for deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of "Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers, Inc." All bills must be paid to representatives of CIA at the plant unless otherwise announced. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same Buyer must be paid within the time fixed and before removal of any goods.
5. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD - CIA shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in commentary, cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction allowed on damaged articles, all goods being exposed for public exhibition are purchased and accepted by Buyer "AS IS", "WHERE IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". CIA makes no warranties or guarantees whatsoever whether written, oral or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability , salability, weight, measurement, year, model, model, mechanical condition, performance or other specifications and without recourse.
6. CLAIMS - No Claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
7. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY - CIA shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any Buyer of any lot, other than for the return to the Buyer of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the Buyer be entitled thereto.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE - In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, CIA in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
9. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the CIA from liability therefore. Neither CIA nor its principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
10. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE - CIA reserves the right to alter the order of the sale, withdrawal from the sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the Seller will be served, CIA reserves the right to sell property listed, in bulk.
11. SALE BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE - Where items are sold by estimated weight, count or measure, the Buyer will be billed for and required to pay for the estimated weight, count or measure. If, upon delivery, any shortage exists, the Buyer will receive a refund at the rate of the purchase. If there be an excess, the Buyer will be required to take and pay for such excess, at the rate of the purchase.
12. RESERVE - CIA reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, CIA shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
13. AGENCY - CIA is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.
14. BUYER'S PREMIUM - CIA in its sole discretion may impose a Buyer's Premium on any goods sold. The Buyer's Premium is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price of any item.
15. SHIPPING - All coolants, oil and fluids must be drained from all machinery and equipment prior to removal. All of the above must be shipped in compliance with state and federal regulations.
16. INSURANCE - All Buyers, or the Buyer's riggers must provide CIA, Owner and Landlord a certificate of insurance in amounts acceptable to the above parties prior to removal of any machinery and equipment.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CIA may modify or supplement these terms and conditions of sale by language in the catalog available at the sale site, via our website or by announcement at the start of the sale.
18. SALES TAX - All sales are subject to state and local taxes, unless a proper exemption certificate including tax-exempt number is presented at the time of payment.